Multipurpose, grained organic fertilizer
Grained organic fertilizer is suitable for all types of agricultural and ornamental crops, it is used on all kind soils, in all climate zones.
In order to achieve the greatest effect it is highly recommended to sequentially combine 4 methods of grained fertilization:
1. Before planting, along the land with the following upper layer hoeing; 2. During planting, under each root, into cavities (up to 60 bushes); 3. During vegetation, under each root with the following hoeing and watering (up to 60 bushes); 4. To restore soil after harvesting along the land with the following hoeing.
Natural elemental absorbent enriched with live bacterias and humic acids. Formula contains effluent. (State Standard 33380-2015).
Multipurpose grained fertilizer contributes to the creation of humic-like compounds in the soil, this is what stimulates air-moisture exchange in rhezosphere mikroflora around plant's rootage. Fertilizer improves soil structure and composition, normalizes soil acidity.
You'll see an increase in harvests by 17-30% by the first year of use, by 20-50% by the second and following years. Why is so? Due to the increased value of pleasant live microflora which normalizes soil acidity next to the roots. Product is fire-safe, exploison-proof. DOES NOT create toxic fusions. DOES NOT contain nitrates, nitrites and pathogenic organisms.
Advantages of organic fertilizer for indoor plants cultivation
- Natural and eco-friendly product
- Acts on plant straight after application
- Contributes to the creation of humic-like compounds
- Increases plants' resistance to diseases
- Normalizes acid and alkaline soils
- DOES NOT contain nitrates, nitrites, pathogenic organisms and seeds of the weed
Storage conditions and serviceable life
Packed product keep in closed, dry and aired places. Avoid sun rays. Optimal temperature is between -20°С and +20°С. Product in intact package keeps its best characteristics 3 years long since production. All storage conditions should be adhered.